NASA source tells TV20 spacewalk on Dec. 19 will be required to fix cooling problem on ISS.
Michael Bargo sentenced to death for the murder of Seath Jackson.
Both Gator QBs to Play vs Bowling Green
GAINESVILLE, Fla. - The Gator quarterback battle has been brewing since the spring, and the fall battle is still at a stalemate.
Florida football head coach Will Muschamp announced both sophomore quarterbacks Jacoby Brissett and Jeff Driskel will each get playing time versus Bowling Green in the season opener on September 1st, 3:30 p.m.
Muschamp has yet to announce a de-facto starter for the game, nor has he made a decision on when or how he'll get each quarterback playing time.
Driskel is still not cleared for contact and will be re-evaulated on Monday.
He injured his non-throwing shoulder earlier in fall camp.
- Muschamp Will Play Brissett, Driskel Each 1 Quarter, Then Reevaluate vs. Bowling Green
- Gators Football Focued On Bowling Green
- Union County's Geordyn Green Wins Week 10 High School Play of the Week!
- Gator Bowl Bound! Florida vs Ohio State in "Urban Meyer" Bowl, DT Easley Out After ACL Surgery
- GATORS MOVE UP TO 4TH IN BOTH POLLS
- Lacroix Gets Over 200 Career Victories as Both Gator Tennis Teams Sweep Vanderbilt 7-0
- Driskel, Brissett Both Start Opener in 27-14 Gator Victory
- Florida Gator Softball Team Wins Both Games
- Gator Women Have Big Sunday: Softball and Tennis Both Win
- Gator Soccer and Volleyball Both Win SEC Matchups