Death toll stands at 51 in Moore, OK. Medical examiner told to expect at least 40 more bodies...20 of them children.
Both Gator QBs to Play vs Bowling Green
GAINESVILLE, Fla. - The Gator quarterback battle has been brewing since the spring, and the fall battle is still at a stalemate.
Florida football head coach Will Muschamp announced both sophomore quarterbacks Jacoby Brissett and Jeff Driskel will each get playing time versus Bowling Green in the season opener on September 1st, 3:30 p.m.
Muschamp has yet to announce a de-facto starter for the game, nor has he made a decision on when or how he'll get each quarterback playing time.
Driskel is still not cleared for contact and will be re-evaulated on Monday.
He injured his non-throwing shoulder earlier in fall camp.
- Muschamp Will Play Brissett, Driskel Each 1 Quarter, Then Reevaluate vs. Bowling Green
- Gators Football Focued On Bowling Green
- Gator Bowl Bound! Florida vs Ohio State in "Urban Meyer" Bowl, DT Easley Out After ACL Surgery
- GATORS MOVE UP TO 4TH IN BOTH POLLS
- Lacroix Gets Over 200 Career Victories as Both Gator Tennis Teams Sweep Vanderbilt 7-0
- Driskel, Brissett Both Start Opener in 27-14 Gator Victory
- Florida Gator Softball Team Wins Both Games
- Gator Women Have Big Sunday: Softball and Tennis Both Win
- Gators Get Special Effort From Special Teams in Gator Bowl Win
- Green Wave Rolls Over Gator Baseball at NCAA Regional