Both Gator QBs to Play vs Bowling Green
GAINESVILLE, Fla. - The Gator quarterback battle has been brewing since the spring, and the fall battle is still at a stalemate.
Florida football head coach Will Muschamp announced both sophomore quarterbacks Jacoby Brissett and Jeff Driskel will each get playing time versus Bowling Green in the season opener on September 1st, 3:30 p.m.
Muschamp has yet to announce a de-facto starter for the game, nor has he made a decision on when or how he'll get each quarterback playing time.
Driskel is still not cleared for contact and will be re-evaulated on Monday.
He injured his non-throwing shoulder earlier in fall camp.
- Muschamp Will Play Brissett, Driskel Each 1 Quarter, Then Reevaluate vs. Bowling Green
- Gators Football Focued On Bowling Green
- Union County's Geordyn Green Wins High School Football Play of the Year Day 7!
- Union County's Geordyn Green Wins Play of the Year Day 11!
- Union County's Geordyn Green Wins Week 10 High School Play of the Week!
- Gator Bowl Bound! Florida vs Ohio State in "Urban Meyer" Bowl, DT Easley Out After ACL Surgery
- GATORS MOVE UP TO 4TH IN BOTH POLLS
- Both Gator Men and Women Hoops Win
- Gator Soccer and Volleyball Both Win SEC Matchups
- Gator Women Have Big Sunday: Softball and Tennis Both Win