Brantley Cut from Ravens Camp
OWING MILLS, Md. - John Brantley did all he could do in Baltimore Ravens training camp, but it wasn't enough in the harsh life of NFL reality.
The former Gator quarterback was cut by Baltimore after the team needed to shore up more bodies at the tight end position.
Brantley went undrafted in the 2012 NFL Draft, but signed with the Ravens as a rookie free agent.
The Trinity Catholic state champion went through rookie camp, mini camp, OTAs, and got all the way to July training camp to see his journey with Baltimore come to a close.
Brantley is free to sign with any other NFL team and fight for a roster spot or a possible place on a practice squad.
- Learning From The Best: Brantley Quarterback Camp
- Brantley Quarterback Camp Gives High Schoolers A Chance To Learn Fundamentals
- First Annual Brantley Quarterback Camp
- Baltimore Ravens Linebacker and Former Cheifland Star Dreams Big
- Myron Rolle Co-Hosts Camp At Camp Blanding
- Lake City Inmate Attempts to Escape from Work Camp
- Brantley Says Bowl Game Is Still Important
- One Voice: John Brantley
- Four-Star DT Brantley Recommits to Gator Class of 2013
- Culpepper, Brantley Amid Six Inductees into MCYFL Hall of Fame