Chad Johnson Released by Dolphins
NFL wide receiver Chad Johnson has been released on bond, after his arrest for allegedly head butting his newly wed wife.
Johnson was arrested Saturday night at his Florida home and charged with domestic violence.
He was released from Broward County jail on twenty-five hundred dollars bond Sunday.
His wife is Evelyn Lozada, a cast member on the VH1 reality TV show "Basketball Wives,"
A police report says the couple was arguing when the incident happened.
Chad Johnson has since been released from the Miami Dolphins football team.
The pair was recently married on July fourth.
- DOLPHINS RELEASE CULPEPPER
- Chad White Signs with Shorter University
- Gator Baseball Tops Dolphins
- Gators Coast by Dolphins on Hardwood
- Pouncey Drafted 15th Overall By Miami Dolphins
- Dolphins Welcomes HBO's Hard Knocks
- Obama and '72 Dolphins, a Salute After 40 years
- Four Former Gators Suit Up as NFL Rookies for Jags vs Dolphins
- Ochocinco Enjoys Playing for Dolphins
- Ochocinco Joins Dolphins