Chad Johnson Released by Dolphins
NFL wide receiver Chad Johnson has been released on bond, after his arrest for allegedly head butting his newly wed wife.
Johnson was arrested Saturday night at his Florida home and charged with domestic violence.
He was released from Broward County jail on twenty-five hundred dollars bond Sunday.
His wife is Evelyn Lozada, a cast member on the VH1 reality TV show "Basketball Wives,"
A police report says the couple was arguing when the incident happened.
Chad Johnson has since been released from the Miami Dolphins football team.
The pair was recently married on July fourth.
- DOLPHINS RELEASE CULPEPPER
- Chad White Signs with Shorter University
- Gator Baseball Tops Dolphins
- Gators Coast by Dolphins on Hardwood
- Gators Hoops Upset at Home, Dolphins Win in Overtime 71-68
- Pouncey Drafted 15th Overall By Miami Dolphins
- Florida Lacrosse Team Races Past the Dolphins
- Dolphins Welcomes HBO's Hard Knocks
- Ochocinco Joins Dolphins
- Ochocinco Enjoys Playing for Dolphins