Decision Day for Florida Coaches; Hines Hopes for Opportunity
GAINESVILLE, Fla. - The coming week will be crucial for the Florida Gator football team moving forward, but no day was more important than Decision Sunday.
The Gator coaching staff met behind closed doors to evaluate the 2012 team and what they saw during fall camp to make an informed decision on who will help the team in the regular season.
Omarius Hines hopes he's done enough.
The coverted running back will most likely spell starter Mike Gillislee in the backfield when the season starts.
Florida opens at home against Bowling Green on September 1st, 3:30pm.
- Gators Swim Coach Troy Says Lochte Has Unique Opportunities
- High Stakes Football: Florida and Florida State Playing For Big Opportunities
- Coach Muschamp RB & Safety Depth Chart. Expecting More From Freshman & Hoping Guys Still Have Fun
- Pro Day Pickings Slim, But Contenders Hope For Chance at NFL
- Gator NFL Football Hopefuls Shining at Pro Day
- OL' BALL COACH KICKS OFF MEDIA DAYS
- Florida Names Steve Addazio As The New Head Football Coach
- Florida Gator Strength Coach Comes to Aid Of WR Rainey
- The Search Continues: Florida Football Looks For Its New Head Coach
- Bye Bye Shy: Larry Shyatt Leaves Florida Basketball To Take Wyoming Head Coaching Job