Driskel Injures Shoulder: Missed Practice Time Early This Week
Gainesville- Florida Gators quarterback Jeff Driskel injured his non-throwing shoulder on Sunday, and although he played through the pain on Sunday, his mother (according to USA Today) says he woke up sore on Monday and was unable to practice.
Driskel once again missed practice reps on Tuesday, but a statement released by the University of Florida says Driskel will "take reps" on Wednesday.
The Gators sophomore has been in a battle with sophomore Jacoby Brissett for the starting job this fall, which would be the first year starting for either player.
- Gator Football Practice Time Change
- Area Teams Waste No Time On Day 1 of High School Football Practice
- Time Table Moves Up For Injured Gators Foward Yeguete
- Gators TE Leonard Injures Knee, Out 6-8 Weeks
- Cornelius Ingram Misses Practice with Knee Injury
- Gator Football Kickoff Time Set for Ole Miss
- Gator Baseball Sweeps Ole Miss, First Time Since 2002
- Gators on Eve of Fall Practice; Practice Closed to Fans and Media
- Brantley Out For LSU, Driskel Expected To Start
- Driskel, Brissett Enjoying Gator QB Battle