Floyd: Gators All Aboard For 2012 Campaign
Gainesville- This time around, Gators defensive tackle Sharrif Floyd says things will be different.
Floyd is referring to the difference in mindset of his teammates from the start of the 2011 season to the beginning of the 2012 campaign, which starts September 1 against Bowling Green.
Floyd said it took almost a full season for the entire team to buy into head coach Will Muschamp's philosophy and style of coaching, but he said the team now fully believes in their staff.
- Alaskan Air-Taxi Crashes, Killing all 10 People Aboard
- Gator Football Hopes to Land Multiple Under Armour All-Stars
- Gators Thwarted in Walk-Off Fashion 4-3, Winner-Take-All Tomorrow for CWS Berth
- Gators and Gamecocks Meet For All the Marbles
- Gator Gymnastics Team Welcomes Fans of All Ages
- Five Gator Basketball Players Earn All-Conference Honors
- Gator Roundup: Men's Track and Field Earns Third-Straight NCAA Indoor Title, Baseball, Softball, Lacrosse All Get Saturday Wins
- Gators Place 8 On Preseason All-Conference Football Teams
- Gator Football Winning All Phases
- Four Gators Earn Spot on SEC All-Freshman Team