Floyd: Gators All Aboard For 2012 Campaign
Gainesville- This time around, Gators defensive tackle Sharrif Floyd says things will be different.
Floyd is referring to the difference in mindset of his teammates from the start of the 2011 season to the beginning of the 2012 campaign, which starts September 1 against Bowling Green.
Floyd said it took almost a full season for the entire team to buy into head coach Will Muschamp's philosophy and style of coaching, but he said the team now fully believes in their staff.
- Alaskan Air-Taxi Crashes, Killing all 10 People Aboard
- Turnover Margin, Running Game Lead to Gator Resurgence in 2012
- Gator Football Using 2011 Georgia Game as Motivation for A 2012 SEC Run
- Two More Gators Earn Medals On Penultimate Day of London 2012
- Gator Volleyball Announces Schedule for 2012 Season
- Gator Nation Adds 3 Swimmers To US 2012 Olympic Team
- Muschamp Welcomes Gators' Signing Class of 2012 To Florida
- First Impressions: Gators Set To Begin 2011-2012 Basketball Season
- Gator Great Swimmer Dara Torres Considers 2012 Olympics
- Six Gators Earn Football AP All-America Honors