Floyd: Gators All Aboard For 2012 Campaign
Gainesville- This time around, Gators defensive tackle Sharrif Floyd says things will be different.
Floyd is referring to the difference in mindset of his teammates from the start of the 2011 season to the beginning of the 2012 campaign, which starts September 1 against Bowling Green.
Floyd said it took almost a full season for the entire team to buy into head coach Will Muschamp's philosophy and style of coaching, but he said the team now fully believes in their staff.
- Alaskan Air-Taxi Crashes, Killing all 10 People Aboard
- Gators Dominate Coaches All-Conference Team
- Gators Dominate Media All-Conference Teams
- Six Gators Earn Football AP All-America Honors
- Former Gators Horford, Lee Play in NBA All Star Game
- 2009-2010 Gator Season Statistically The Best Of All Time
- Former Gator Joakim Noah Earns 1st All-Star Bid
- Three Gators Named to 2013 Freshman All-SEC Team
- 6 Gators Named to 3 Different Coaches Preseason All SEC Teams
- Nine Gators Voted to 2013 Preseason Media Days All-SEC Team