Former GHS Standout Portis To Retire as a Washington Redskin
Gainesville- Clinton Portis hasn't played pro football since the 2010 season, but the former Gainesville High, University of Miami, and Denver Broncos/Washington Redskins running back officially announced his retirment Monday, saying he wants to retire as a member of the Redskins, where he played his final 7 NFL seasons.
Portis retires with 9,923 rushing yards and 75 touchdowns.
- Former Gators Taylor, Kearse, Former GHS Star Portis Among Group That Lost $40 Million In Casino Investment
- Former Area Standouts Injured in Spring: UF's Okine, FSU's Jernigan
- Former Trinity Catholic Standout Antonio Allen Drafted in 7th Round
- Former PK Yonge Standout Taylor Asbell Dies
- Former Buchholz Football Standout Playing for National Title
- Former GHS Star Earl Okine Switching From Gator Defense To Offense
- Former GHS Player, LSU Not Enough as Gator Women's Tennis Cruise to Win
- Oak Hall's Holloway Signs Letter of Intent
- Daunte Culpepper Retires
- Bowden May Retire Today