Fowler Stepping Up on Gator Defensive Line
GAINESVILLE, Fla. - The Florida Gators have dealt with a number of injuries on their defensive line, but a surprising freshman has taken the opportunity and excelled.
Dante Fowler, Jr. expected to help at the buck linebacker spot, and has contributed early on while junior Ronald Powell recovers from an ACL injury in the spring.
Defensive tackle Dominique Easley is also working his way back from an ACL injury last fall and expects to help the Gators once the regular season starts.
- Bryant Young Resigns as Gators Defensive Line Coach
- Dante Fowler, Jr. Named Athlon Defensive Player of the Week
- Battle of the Trenches: UF Offensive Line vs. LSU Defensive Line
- Gators Depth Helping Gators Defense
- Gator Softball One Step Away from World Series!
- Meyer Steps Down As Gators Head Coach
- Cody Riggs Stepping Up at Safety for Gators
- Casey Prather Steps Up In Gators' Win
- Gator Baseball's Thompson Stepping Away From the Plate
- Gator Offense Staying One Step Ahead