Friends, Family Remember Taylor Asbell
GAINESVILLE, Fla. - The pain still remains, but hundreds chose to celebrate instead of mourn on Saturday.
Friends, family, and loved ones came out to honor the life of Taylor Asbell, a former P.K. Yonge softball player who died unexpectedly on Tuesday from unknown causes.
The 19-year old was remembered for always having a smile on her face and bringing joy to everyone around her.
P.K. Yonge softball head coach Paul Silverman announced the school was creating a Taylor Brooke Asbell Memorial Scholarship.
The award will be given to a Blue Wave senior that best embodies Taylor's character, integrity, sportsmanship, as well as athletic and academic excellence.
Taylor was a former Jeffrey Meldon TV20 Scholar Athlete of the Week.
- Friends, Family, and Colleagues Gather To Honor Community Leader at Retirement Party
- PK Yonge Softball Wins in Memory of Taylor Asbell
- PK Yonge To Honor Taylor Asbell's Memory With Special Night, Memorial Fund
- Former PK Yonge Standout Taylor Asbell Dies
- Jeffrey Meldon TV20 Scholar Athlete Taylor Asbell
- Friends and Family Remember the Life of Christian Aguilar
- Family And Friends Remember Marine Officer
- Family, friends remember 7 children killed in tragic accident nine years ago today
- Friends and family paint 34th Street wall to remember Baby Paisley
- Mother killed in hit and run remembered by family and friends