Craig Carter defeats Susan Bottcher 53-47%...Todd Chase wins easily...Annie Orlando & Helen Warren go to runoff
Friends, Family Remember Taylor Asbell
GAINESVILLE, Fla. - The pain still remains, but hundreds chose to celebrate instead of mourn on Saturday.
Friends, family, and loved ones came out to honor the life of Taylor Asbell, a former P.K. Yonge softball player who died unexpectedly on Tuesday from unknown causes.
The 19-year old was remembered for always having a smile on her face and bringing joy to everyone around her.
P.K. Yonge softball head coach Paul Silverman announced the school was creating a Taylor Brooke Asbell Memorial Scholarship.
The award will be given to a Blue Wave senior that best embodies Taylor's character, integrity, sportsmanship, as well as athletic and academic excellence.
Taylor was a former Jeffrey Meldon TV20 Scholar Athlete of the Week.
- Friends, Family, and Colleagues Gather To Honor Community Leader at Retirement Party
- Jeffrey Meldon TV20 Scholar Athlete Taylor Asbell
- Former PK Yonge Standout Taylor Asbell Dies
- PK Yonge To Honor Taylor Asbell's Memory With Special Night, Memorial Fund
- PK Yonge Softball Wins in Memory of Taylor Asbell
- Family And Friends Remember Marine Officer
- Friends and Family Remember the Life of Christian Aguilar
- Friends Remember Grant Lockenbach and Michael Pirie
- Williston Remembers a Local Athlete, Compassionate Friend
- Family Friend Turned Fiend of Family