Gators on Eve of Fall Practice; Practice Closed to Fans and Media
GAINESVILLE, Fla. - Time has ticked away, but the college football season will be in full swing soon enough.
The Florida Gators hold their annual media day on Thursday before opening up fall training camp on Friday.
According to the Gator media football guide, practices are closed to fans and media members, but Will Muschamp is expected to address the issue.
There are plenty of questions still surrounding the football team, but most won't get answered until the players hit the field, coaches start to evaluate, and the Gators run out of the southeast tunnel from Ben Hill Griffin Stadium.
- Gator Practice Closed
- Gators Open Football Practice on Final Day of Fall Camp
- Gators Open Up 2nd Practice of Fall
- Gators Start Fall Practice
- Florida Releases Spring Football Practice Schedule, Fans Welcome
- Referring to "Scumbags," Urban Meyer Justifies Closing Practice
- Roster Spots Up For Grab During Fall Practice
- Union County's Season Comes to a Close, Falling to Jefferson County 27-6
- Questions Aplenty as Gators Begin Tampa Practices for Outback Bowl
- Gator Football Spring Practice Back Under Muschamp Era