Gators Football Focued On Bowling Green
Gainesville- For the Florida Gator football team, having two SEC road contests looming in the SEC in weeks 2 and 3 might make the season-opener against Bowling Green look like a trap game to start the season, but Lerentee McCray doesn't believe that's the case.
The Gators "Buck" and former Dunnellon standout says the team has been preparing for the Falcons, and have something to prove this weekend before they can move on to Texas A&M or Tennessee.
- Both Gator QBs to Play vs Bowling Green
- Muschamp Will Play Brissett, Driskel Each 1 Quarter, Then Reevaluate vs. Bowling Green
- Gator Bowl Bound! Florida vs Ohio State in "Urban Meyer" Bowl, DT Easley Out After ACL Surgery
- Union County's Geordyn Green Wins High School Football Play of the Year Day 7!
- College Football Bowl Budgets Revealed
- Gator Hoskins and The Gators: Senior Bowl Recap
- Gators Get Special Effort From Special Teams in Gator Bowl Win
- Green Wave Rolls Over Gator Baseball at NCAA Regional
- Gator Bowl Announces Weekend Festivities
- Gators Head to Sugar Bowl