Gators' Mann Will Be "Circled and Highlighted" This Year
GAINESVILLE- The days of Chloe Mann sneaking up on opponents are gone.
By virtue of her 42 kill, tournament MVP performance for the Florida Gators last weekend, Gators Head Coach Mary Wise says opponents will make sure to have the former Eastside High standout front-and-center on the scouting reports.
- The Splendid Spiker: Mann Efficient as Always in Gator's Senior Night Win over LSU
- Muschamp Still Hasn't Picked A Starter For Gators' Opener
- Casey Prather Steps Up In Gators' Win
- Gators' Super Regional Opponent and Times Set
- Waiting Game: Gators' Powell In Recovery Mode After Surgery
- Muschamp Welcomes Gators' Signing Class of 2012 To Florida
- Gilroy Becomes Gators' All-Time Leading Scorer in Win vs Loyola(MD.)
- Eastside Retires Chloe Mann's Jersey
- Derek Dooley Says Gator Corners "Will Be Physical"
- Gator Will Have "Big Easy" NCAA Tournament Opener