Gators Swim Coach Troy Says Lochte Has Unique Opportunities
GAINESVILLE- Ryan Lochte made a splash on the world swimming stage this summer, winning 5 medals at the 2012 Summer Olympics.
But as the former Gator starts setting his sights on Rio de Janeiro in 2016, Team USA and Gators head swim coach Gregg Troy says Lochte will benefit from his move away from North Central Florida.
Citing Lochte's unique business opportunities (including endorsements and television deals), Troy (who has coached Lochte since his time at Florida) said Lochte may benefit from some different coaching as well.
- Gator Swim Club Coach Chris Oliver To Move On
- Gator LB Edwards Says Offseason Conditioning Has Worked
- Lochte, Phelps Among Stars in Omaha for US Olympic Swim Trials
- Five Players in Double Digits as Gator Women's Hoops Beat Troy
- Decision Day for Florida Coaches; Hines Hopes for Opportunity
- Gator Swim Club Coach Faces Child Sex Charges
- Tripper Carleton A Unique Addition to Gator Tennis Team
- Buchholz Football Has New Head Coach
- Gators Wide Receivers Taking Advantage Of Opportunities
- Ryan Lochte Crashes Scooter, Hurts Current Gator Swimmer