Marty Liquori Interview: Part 1
Track and field hall of famer Marty Liquori is one of the most decorated athletes of one of the most significant times in distance running: the running boom of the 1970's.
Liquori stopped by the WCJB set on Tuesday for a conversation, and in part 1, he discusses one of his greatest races (the "Dream Mile" of 1971), and his turn to broadcasting when he was injured before the 1972 Olympic Games.
- Marty Liquori Interview: Part 2
- Marty Liquori Reflects on Boston Bombing
- Part Three: TV20 Sports Interviews Tim Tebow
- Part Four: TV20 Sports Interviews Tim Tebow
- Interview: Robotic Equipment
- Post Event Interview: What Noche Accomplished
- Exclusive Interview: Meet the new "Wiggles"
- Interview: Ted Yoho Primary Winner
- Part Two of U.F. President Bernie Machen's exclusive interview with WCJB
- TV20's Exclusive Interview with President Obama-Part 1