Muschamp: Eyeing QB's In First Fall Scrimmage
Gainesville- As Will Muschamp takes his team through its first fall scrimmage of the 2012 season on Saturday, the Florida Gators head coach says he'll be leaving one group of players with some room to learn on their own.
Muschamp says he and his offensive coaches have tried to distance themselves from their quarterbacks on the field, looking for both Jacoby Brissett and Jeff Driskel to make more decisions on their own, and take more control over the offense both men hope to lead in the fall.
- Muschamp: Driskel Passed First Test
- Muschamp: Gators Must Handle Adversity Better
- Muschamp: Driskel Will Start Against Florida State
- Muschamp Stands By Brantley's Spring, Looks Forward to Fall
- Turnovers A Point Of Emphasis For Muschamp In Scrimmage
- Two Hurricane QB's Leaving
- Gator Soccer Kickin' It in Orange and Blue Scrimmage
- Gators QB Battle at Stalemate, Muschamp Will Wait Until Fall For Decision
- Trinity Catholic Lacrosse Falls To First Academy
- Gator Gymnastics Falls One-Tenth Short of First NCAA Title