One On One With Will Muschamp
GAINESVILLE- In some ways the results speak for themselves, and Will Muschamp will have to live with them.
The Florida Gators head coach cannot go back and change last year's 7-6 record, nor the disappointment that comes with meeting a higher set of expectations.
Will Muschamp does not like to talk about losing; he'd rather talk about ways to win, and his desire to win moving forward.
In fact, most of Muschamp's career has involved winning. He appeared in two BCS title games as a coach (once at LSU when the Tigers won in 2003, the other at Texas when the Longhorns lost in 2009), and in my interview with Muschamp this summer, he lightened up considerably as we discussed some of his favorite players from those two teams.
Will Muschamp would rather talk about winning, winners, and how he was able to win. He'll have his first chance to do that during the 2012 season this Saturday.
- One-on-One with Will Muschamp, Part One
- One-on-One with Will Muschamp, Part Two
- Florida AD Jeremy Foley, Will Muschamp Speak on Muschamp/Florida's Future
- Will Muschamp Ready For the Physical Hogs
- Will Muschamp's Thoughts on Paying Players
- Will Muschamp Upset with Inaccurate Reporting on Gator Player (WITH FULL VIDEO)
- Will Muschamp Receives a Raise; Gators Announce Open Football Practices
- Woodpeckers and Concussions, Will Muschamp Explains
- Will Muschamp Discusses Chris Leak's Contributions As Quality Control Assistant
- Will Muschamp Scramble For Kids