Open Season at Cornerback Positions
GAINESVILLE, Fla. - Will Muschamp made it clear the quarterback position isn't the only one not settled going into the fall season.
Turns out he was a man of his word.
Cornerback Loucheiz Purifoy made it clear that penciled-in starter Marcus Roberson is competing, just like the rest of them, and both CB spots are up for grabs.
Purifoy also singled out wide receiver Quinton Dunbar as excelling in a tight wideout race.
The Gators open the season against Bowling Green on September 1st at 3:30 p.m.
- Gator Football Season Opening Kick-Off Time Set!
- Kickoff Now Set for Gator Football Season Opener
- Gator Men's Basketball Wins Season Opener Against Stetson
- Buchholz Football Downs Eastside in Season Opener
- Gator Football Beats Miami 34-12 in Season Opener
- Gator Softball Opens Home Season, Shuts Out UNC Over Weekend
- Gator Offensive Line Looks to Gel Before Season Opener
- North Marion Gets Best of Trinity Catholic in HS Football Season Opener
- Gainesville High Hoops Wins Season Opener
- Florida Hoops To Open Season vs. Georgetown in Navy/Marines Corp Classic