Open Season at Cornerback Positions
GAINESVILLE, Fla. - Will Muschamp made it clear the quarterback position isn't the only one not settled going into the fall season.
Turns out he was a man of his word.
Cornerback Loucheiz Purifoy made it clear that penciled-in starter Marcus Roberson is competing, just like the rest of them, and both CB spots are up for grabs.
Purifoy also singled out wide receiver Quinton Dunbar as excelling in a tight wideout race.
The Gators open the season against Bowling Green on September 1st at 3:30 p.m.
- Gator Mens Tennis Opens 2015 Season With a Win
- Santa Fe College Baseball Opens Season with Win
- Gator Baseball Defeats Maryland in Season Opener
- Gator Gymnastics Confident for Season Opener
- Matt Jones Out For Season Opener; Committee of Running Backs Stepping Up
- Gators Gear Up For Season Opener
- Gators Overcoming Butterflies as Season Opener Approaches
- Gator Volleyball Opens Season with Two Wins
- Gator Baseball Drops Season Opener
- Gator Gymnastics Open Season With Dominating Performance Over Ball State