Outlaw Decommits from Gator Class of 2013
GAINESVILLE, Fla. - The Gators started to build a daunting football Class of 2013, but it seems recent commits have been dropping like flies.
Florida lost its fourth recruit in the past nine days when Josh Outlaw from Lithonia, GA decommited from the university.
Outlaw, a projected guard who participated at Friday Night Lights, said he and the coaching staff didn't see eye-to-eye when it came to official visits.
The ESPN four-star recruit made it clear Florida is still on his radar, but he wanted to see what other schools had to offer.
The 6-foot-4, 290 lbs senior joins Tre Bell, Rodney Adams, and Roderick Johnson who are no longer committed to the Class of 2013.
- Gator Football Adds Six Verbal Commits to Class of 2013
- Gator Football Lands 11th Verbal Commit to Class of 2013
- Gator Hoops Land Big Commit, No. 1 Ranking for Class of 2013
- Sherit Commits to Gators, 20th for Class of 2013
- Future Gators Excited for 2013 Class; Muschamp Gets 2nd Commit for 2014
- Gator Commits Reach 25 for Class of 2013
- Four-Star DT Brantley Recommits to Gator Class of 2013
- 2013 College Football Hall of Fame Class Includes Gator Great Danny Wuerffel
- Former Gators Inducted Into the Florida Georgia Hall of Fame 2013 Class
- Nick Waisome De-Commits from UF, Picks FSU Instead