Rain Slows Play, But Two Teams Rise Above at Babe Ruth Softball World Series Day 2
Alachua-It's been slow going for Santa Fe and Gainesville at the Babe Ruth 12 and Under Softball World Series.
Between the two teams, they have only managed one win, with Santa Fe picking up a win on Sunday.
Rain slowed play on the second day of the tournament, but two teams started pool play 3-0: Lodi, Ca. and Pitt County, North Carolina.
- Gainesville, Santa Fe Fall On Opening Day of Babe Ruth Softball World Series
- Indiana "Graceland Spirit" Shines at Babe Ruth Softball World Series
- Santa Fe Wins 12U Babe Ruth Softball World Series
- Pitt County Wins Babe Ruth Softball World Series
- Six Remain at Babe Ruth World Series
- Babe Ruth Softball World Series
- GATOR FOOTBALL TEAM BEGINS TWO A DAYS
- Gator Softball Rained Out vs. Chattanooga
- Gator Softball Gets Rain-Shortened Win Over UCF 2-1
- Gator Softball Staves Off Two Elimination Games, Face Possibly Two More Sunday