Roster Spots Up For Grab During Fall Practice
Sharrif Floyd says no matter who lines up next to him on Saturday's this fall, that player will have the Florida Gators defensive end's trust. Still, somebody has to win the job.
Gators head coach Will Muschamp says he hasn't determined a true two-deep yet, saying those positions-especially at places like wide receiver and offensive line-will remain fluid for the start of fall practice.
- UF Football Roundup: Safety Spot Still Up for Grabs, QB Brantley Getting "Swag"
- Gators on Eve of Fall Practice; Practice Closed to Fans and Media
- Meyer To Coach During Spring Football Practice
- Gators Start Fall Practice
- Gators Open Football Practice on Final Day of Fall Camp
- Demps Added to USA Roster
- Lightning Strikes Boy During Football Practice
- Nelson Earns Spot on U.S. National Team
- No Frontrunner Emerges for Starting QB Spot as Spring Football Rolls On
- Big Weekend of Gators Sports Includes Lacrosse Looking for Spot In Final 4