Tuesday Scrimmage Will Simulate Game Day For Gator Football
Gainesville- The Florida Gator football team plays its first game of the season on September 1st, but head coach Will Muschamp is hoping that by the time the team gets to Bowling Green, they'll already be comfortable with everything related to game day.
In fact, Muschamp says he will simulate everything related to game day on Tuesday, as the Gators hold a closed scrimmage at Ben Hill Griffin Stadium.
By holding a pre-game meal, hodling halftime meetings and pumping in crowd noise into the stadium, Muschamp says his team will have a better opportunity to prepare for what the atmosphere will be like as Florida starts its 2012 season.
- Gators And Commodores Suspended In 6th, Will Resume Play Tuesday At 11 a.m.
- Gator Football Holds Full Scrimmage
- Gator Football Shorthanded in Scrimmages
- Gator Football Moves into Top 10, Snubbed by College GameDay
- Gator Volleyball Orange and Blue Scrimmage Wraps Up UF Fan Day
- Will Muschamp Receives a Raise; Gators Announce Open Football Practices
- Forest High Hosts Football Scrimmage, Referee Training Seminar
- Gators Announce Fan Initiatives for Football Games
- Gator Football Using 2011 Georgia Game as Motivation for A 2012 SEC Run
- First Three Gator Football Game Times Announced