Turnovers A Point Of Emphasis For Muschamp In Scrimmage
Gainesville- Will Muschamp came away from Saturday's scrimmage with turnovers on his mind: too many for the offense, and moving in the right direction for the defense.
Muschamp is looking for ball security on offense, and although he says both starting quarterback candidates, Jacoby Brissett and Jeff Driskel, "managed the team well," Muschamp says the three interceptions between the two were too many.
Meanwhile, creating turnovers has been a point of emphasis for Muschamp with the defense, and he says the picks were a positive sign for that side of the ball.
- Muschamp: Gators Faltered on Line of Scrimmage Versus LSU
- Muschamp: Eyeing QB's In First Fall Scrimmage
- Turnovers the Downfall of Gators 21-16 Loss to Miami
- Turnover Margin, Running Game Lead to Gator Resurgence in 2012
- Violators Beware: Florida Defense Targeting Turnovers
- St. Francis Can't Overcome Turnovers, Fall to John Paul II 9-7
- UF Defensive Coordinator Quinn: Turnovers Are Top Priority
- Gator Basketball Turns Table on FSU with Defense, Turnovers in 82-64 Victory
- Gators Dominate Palm Beach Atlantic, Despite 23 Turnovers
- Gator Football Holds Full Scrimmage