Tyler's Hope Golf Weekend
GAINESVILLE, Fla. - The Gainesville Country Club hosted its 7th annual Tyler's Hope Golf Weekend, benefitting the non-profit organization Tyler's Hope.
Tyler Staab was diagnosed in 2005 with a neurological muscle disorder called Dystonia.
Shortly after, his parent's Rick and Michelle founded the organization to raise money to try and find a cure.
In its seventh year, the golf weekend expected to raise north of $250,000.
That money will go directly to research funding to fight the disorder.
- Tyler's Hope Raising Hope for Dystonia with Golf
- Tyler's Hope Charity Events This Weekend
- Tyler's Hope Looking for a Cure for Dystonia
- Tyler's Hope
- Tyler Danish Chooses Pro's Over Gator Baseball
- Gator Men's and Women's Golf Finish 3rd and 4th at SEC Tournament
- J.C. Deacon Named Florida Men's Golf Head Coach
- New Gator Women's Golf Coach Bastel Ready for the Spotlight
- Gator Men's Golf Tied for 2nd After First Round of NCAA Championships
- Gator Men's Golf Dips, McCumber Stays Near Top of NCAA Leaderboard