12th Man Out to Prove Difference vs Gators
COLLEGE STATION, TX - Texas A&M may be wide-eyed heading into their first SEC game on Saturday against the Florida Gators, but don't expect the jitters from arguably one of the best college fan bases in football.
The 12th Man is famed in College Station for its dedication to the Aggies, as well as giving visiting opponents fits on the field.
TV20 sports director Chris Price got opinions from coaches and players on both sidelines and what they're expecting from a wild and disciplined bunch of fanatics.
- UF Commit Staver Out to Prove Critics Wrong
- Gator Golf Coach Proves He Can Play With the Boys At US Amateur Qualifying
- Gator Baseball Young Guns Prove Vital To College World Series Run
- 6 Gators Named to 3 Different Coaches Preseason All SEC Teams
- Rainey Delivers TDs Three Different Ways as Gators Beat FAU 41-3
- Gator Takes a Bite Out of Man's Car
- 12th Annual Little House Gator Homecoming Parade
- Brown, Schumacher Eager to Prove the Army Strong 1-2 Combo
- UF Athletic Budget Proves to be Recession-Proof
- Drayton Florence Hosts 12th Annual Football Camp