Crazy College Football Press Conferences
GAINESVILLE- College football head coaches live in a pressure-packed world, and sometimes, they express their anger, frustration, or even joy in some surprising ways.
Already this week, two high-profile coaches have expressed their emotions in some rather unusual ways.
Arkansas head coach John L. Smith ordered the media at his press conference to cheer up, shouting "SMILE," and threatening (as a joke?) to end the press conference if the beat reporters didn't do as instructed.
Meanwhile, Southern California's Lane Kiffin didn't even give his audience an ultimatum.
Enforcing his policy that he will not answer any injury questions from the media, Kiffin told reporters "I've got to go," and ran away from the media surrounding him following an injury question.
So which press conference move was more bizzare? Let the debate begin.
- ENTIRE VIDEO- Jim McElwain Introduction Press Conference
- Safety First: The Florida Gator Football Team Looks To Fill A Pressing Need
- Santa Fe College Baseball Wins Conference
- Press Conference for Columbia County Fires
- Press Conference Held Today For Gainesville Shooting Spree
- Gators Place 8 On Preseason All-Conference Football Teams
- Paper Football Fun at College Football Awards
- Latest College Football Rankings
- College Football's Best Gather at Disney World for Award Show
- Fact Sheet for the New College Football Playoff Selection Committee