Derek Dooley Says Gator Corners "Will Be Physical"
GAINESVILLE- For the second straight year, the featured matchup in the Florida-Tennessee football game (Saturday, 6 p.m.) appears to be the Tennessee offense against the Florida defense.
For the second straight year, Volunteers quarterback Tyler Bray comes into the Gators game posting big numbers in his first two contests, trhowing for 643 yards and 6 touchdowns against NC State and Georgia State, respectively.
But last year, Bray was intercepted twice and held to under 300 yards passing, while the rushing attack was held to -9 yards.
Volunteers head coach Derek Dooley says the game this weekend will be physical, especially with his wide receivers against the Gators defensive backs.
- "Wiles Hero's" Anti-Bullying Program
- Gator Players Say Fitness, Physicality Are Toughest To Handle In Spring Football
- Will Muschamp Ready For the Physical Hogs
- Gators' Mann Will Be "Circled and Highlighted" This Year
- Gator Will Have "Big Easy" NCAA Tournament Opener
- Florida's Jacobs: "FSU Hasn't Seen SEC Physicality"
- Bostic Says UF Football Will Feed Off Defensive Finish From 2011
- Rex Ryan Says Tebow/Sanchez Dynamic Will Work
- Muschamp Says He'll "Absolutely" Be Back in 2014
- Meyer says UF is "Dream Job"!