Familiar Feeling: Gators 4-0 for 4th Straight Year
GAINESVILLE, Fla. - The Florida Gator football team finds itself in familiar territory, starting 4-0 for the fourth consecutive season, after a 38-0 victory over Kentucky on Saturday.
The past two years, Florida has seen those fast starts fizzle, but head coach Will Muschamp and starting quarterback Jeff Driskel believe this year will be different.
- Gator Baseball Will Host 4th Straight NCAA Regional
- Gator Football Wins 4th Straight Over Tennessee
- GATOR BASEBALL WINS 4TH STRAIGHT
- Florida Volleyball Sweeps Arkansas, Wins 4th Straight
- Pitching Powers Gators to 4-0 Win Over FGCU
- Gator Men's Tennis Handles Harvard 4-0
- Gators Familiar With Hurricane Faces
- Gator Basketball Team Hires Two New Coaches, One Familiar Face
- Florida's Tomlinson Ties For 2nd, Gators 4th at Suntrust Gator Invitational
- Gators Drafted in 4th and 5th Rounds