Familiar Feeling: Gators 4-0 for 4th Straight Year
GAINESVILLE, Fla. - The Florida Gator football team finds itself in familiar territory, starting 4-0 for the fourth consecutive season, after a 38-0 victory over Kentucky on Saturday.
The past two years, Florida has seen those fast starts fizzle, but head coach Will Muschamp and starting quarterback Jeff Driskel believe this year will be different.
- Gator Football Wins 4th Straight Over Tennessee
- GATOR BASEBALL WINS 4TH STRAIGHT
- Gator Baseball Will Host 4th Straight NCAA Regional
- Gator Men's Tennis Handles Harvard 4-0
- Gator Basketball Team Hires Two New Coaches, One Familiar Face
- Florida Basketball Falls In Elite 8 For Second Straight Year
- GATORS MOVE UP TO 4TH IN BOTH POLLS
- Gator Softball One Win Shy From 4th Consecutive Women's College World Series
- Gator Softball Makes It To Their 4th Consecutive World Series
- Coming Together: 4th Annual Gator Charity Challenge