Gator Soccer Prepares for 2nd Straight Home Stand This Weekend
GAINESVILLE- The Florida Gator soccer team started the SEC season with a loss, but has reeled off three in a row heading into this week's competition.
The Gators (3-1 in the conference) trail Missouri (4-0) by 1 game, and Gators Head Coach Becky Burleigh would like to see former Buchholz standout Havana Solaun continue her strong play for the team this year as they get ready for Ole Miss and Arkansas this weekend.
- Gator Volleyball Makes Quick Work of Arkansas in Straights, Soccer Team Beats LSU on Road 2-0
- Donovan Stands By Florida's Close-Game Ability as Gators Prepare For Tourney
- Florida Gator Soccer Prepares for North Carolina Road Trip
- Gator Women's Basketball Season Ends In 2nd Round NIT Loss
- Gator Baseball Team Wins Series vs. Kentucky, Moves Into Tie For 2nd In SEC East
- Gator Lacrosse Advances to NCAA 2nd Round with 6-4 Win over Albany
- Gator Men's Golf Tied for 2nd After First Round of NCAA Championships
- Future Gators Excited for 2013 Class; Muschamp Gets 2nd Commit for 2014
- No. 22 Florida Earns First Home Soccer Win, 3-0 Over FIU
- Gator Volleyball Open Season With Bang, Gator Soccer Battle UNC to Tie