Gators Depth Helping Gators Defense
GAINESVILLE- Any casual observer of the scoreboard in Florida's first three football games can see the defense is holing opponents to fewer yards and points in the second half versus the first half.
According to Gators defensive coordinator Dan Quinn, one of the big reasons for that success is the added depth to this year's roster, allowing more players to work into the rotation, and more players to remain in good condition towards the end of the game.
- Gator Baseball's Dynamite Depth
- With Jones Out, Gators Lacking Depth At RB
- Gator Defensive Ends Earn Honors
- Former GHS Star Earl Okine Switching From Gator Defense To Offense
- Gator Basketball Turns Table on FSU with Defense, Turnovers in 82-64 Victory
- College Basketball: Gators Defense Takes Stand, Efficient Offense Leads to 70-48 Win Over Georgia
- Gator Baseball Rides Solo HR, Defense to 4-1 Victory Over William & Mary
- Defense Leads Way for Gator Softball Sweep Over FIU
- Fowler Stepping Up on Gator Defensive Line
- Gators Defense: The Ball Hawks Have Returned