Gators Ground Game Starting to Take Mold Of Muschamp
GAINESVILLE- The Florida Gator running game is starting to look more like Will Muschamp wanted it all along-only this time, Muschamp may have the pieces to make it work.
The Gators are currently 4th in the conference in rushing yards per game (224), but it's the success of the downhill running game, or "A-Gap Power" as Muschamp calls it, that has the Gators head coach encouraged about the progress.
- A Sexy Muschamp Leads Tenacious Gators Towards Possible National Championship Game
- Gators win big in Muschamp, Seniors' final home game
- Gator Baseball Takes Game One in Series Over UConn
- Gator Baseball Takes First Game Versus Georgia; O'Sullivan Ready to Depend on Magliozzi
- Muschamp: Driskel Will Start Against Florida State
- Choice For Full-Time Starting QB Will Come From More Than Muschamp
- College Station, TX Mayor Takes Jab At Muschamp
- Muschamp Confident With Team Heading Into Spring Game
- Muschamp to Saban: "Don't Like Losing SEC Title Game? I'll Trade Ya."
- Gainesville High Volleyball Takes Down Eastside In Four Games