GHS's James Using Scholarship Offer As Motivation
GAINESVILLE- Tony James has a handful of nice scholarship offers from college football programs, but the Gainesville High junior says he isn't worried about getting distracted.
In fact, the Purple Hurricanes running back-who just picked up an offer from Florida State on Thursday-says he uses those offers as motivation to prove he's worth their scholarship offer.
- Gator Football Using 2011 Georgia Game as Motivation for A 2012 SEC Run
- Muschamp Awards UF Punter Battling Crohn's Disease With Scholarship
- Lake City's Tunsil Picks Ole Miss; Dozens of Other Locals Sign Football Scholarships
- Buchholz's Milliken Gets Scholarship, Date at Signing
- Lebron's Mother Gets Plea Deal in Valet Altercation
- Former GHS Player, LSU Not Enough as Gator Women's Tennis Cruise to Win
- Former GHS Standout Looking to Improve; UGA's Smart Talks Rivalries
- UF Offering Season-Ticket Discount For 2013-2014 Men's Basketball
- Pentagon Looks Into Motivation Behind Soldier's Deady Rampage
- Florida Volleyball Uses Stout Defense and Offense to Sweep St. John's