Muschamp: Driskel Passed First Test
GAINESVILLE- On Saturday night, Florida football head coach Will Muschamp praised his starting quarterback, saying Jeff Driskel showed the poise that Muschamp had seen in practice.
On Monday, Muschamp reiterated those words, saying the true sophomore managed the team well in the Gators' win over Texas A&M.
Muschamp's one major concern is Driskel's need to get rid of the ball sooner, but Muschamp believes the game "will start to slow down" for Driskel as he gets more game experience.
- Muschamp: Driskel Will Start Against Florida State
- Muschamp: Eyeing QB's In First Fall Scrimmage
- Muschamp: Gators Must Handle Adversity Better
- Muschamp Sets Record Straight On Driskel
- Muschamp Will Play Brissett, Driskel Each 1 Quarter, Then Reevaluate vs. Bowling Green
- High Tech Treatment Passes Medicare Test
- Florida Board Lowers FCAT Writing Test Passing Score
- Deadline Passes for First Class Mail Christmas Arrival
- Brantley Out For LSU, Driskel Expected To Start
- Driskel, Brissett Enjoying Gator QB Battle