No Jenkins, No Problem: UF Linebackers Ready to Fill Jelani's Absence
GAINESVILLE- With Florida Gator linebacker Jelani Jenkins out up to four weeks or more with a thumb injury, Gators Head Coach Will Muschamp will turn to his underclassmen to fill the void.
Redshirt sophomore Mike Taylor and true freshman Antonio Morrison have already combined for 17 tackles and a sack this year, and Taylor told reporters on Wednesday that he doesn't expect a drop-off in the linebacking corp's production this Saturday against Tennessee.
- INGRAM SAYS HE'S READY TO PLAY
- CULPEPPER SAYS HE'S READY TO PLAY
- Toby's Corner Ready for Kentucky Derby
- New Gator Women's Golf Coach Bastel Ready for the Spotlight
- Shelton Ready to Lead Gator Men's Tennis Team
- Gator Baseball Takes First Game Versus Georgia; O'Sullivan Ready to Depend on Magliozzi
- Meyer Takes "Extended Leave of Absence" Rather Than Resign
- Urban Meyer Returns from Leave of Absence
- Tebow Frustrated with Florida's Offensive Problems
- Gator Linebacker Bostic Shares Gator Great Link to the Past