Notre Dame To Join ACC
GAINESVILLE- Notre Dame is taking its clover and moving to another conference.
The FIghting Irish announced a move to the ACC on Wednesday in all sports except football, which will remain independent.
Still, the football team agreed to play five games per year against the ACC, and although Notre Dame is scheduled to make its move to the ACC by 2014, the team could potentially expedite that process with a higher buyout.
- Alabama Trounces Notre Dame 42-14 To Win 3rd BCS Title In 4 Years
- Fisher Says ACC Expansion Could Help Football
- Orange Bowl Survives Restructuring Shot, Signs Long-Term Deal With ACC
- Gator Volleyball Moves to 2-0, Named Active Ankle ACC/SEC Challenge Champs
- CALDWELL JOINS BROTHER IN NFL
- Speights Joins 76ers!
- POWELL JOINS MARSHALL BASKETBALL
- Grossman Set to Join Texans
- Join Ian and Crystal Scott for the 9/11 National Day of Service in Gainesville
- Florida Women Join Men in the Win Column on Thursday