Notre Dame To Join ACC
GAINESVILLE- Notre Dame is taking its clover and moving to another conference.
The FIghting Irish announced a move to the ACC on Wednesday in all sports except football, which will remain independent.
Still, the football team agreed to play five games per year against the ACC, and although Notre Dame is scheduled to make its move to the ACC by 2014, the team could potentially expedite that process with a higher buyout.
- Alabama Trounces Notre Dame 42-14 To Win 3rd BCS Title In 4 Years
- Gator Volleyball Moves to 2-0, Named Active Ankle ACC/SEC Challenge Champs
- Orange Bowl Survives Restructuring Shot, Signs Long-Term Deal With ACC
- Fisher Says ACC Expansion Could Help Football
- POWELL JOINS MARSHALL BASKETBALL
- Grossman Set to Join Texans
- Kentucky Derby Winning Owner Joins WCJB by Phone
- Join Ian and Crystal Scott for the 9/11 National Day of Service in Gainesville
- Gators Mickey Marotti Leaving to Join Meyer at OSU
- Alumni Join Together with Florida Players Network