Oak Hall Hires Former Gator Schutte as New Softball Head Coach
GAINESVILLE, Fla. - Oak Hall is hoping a former Orange and Blue softball player will shoot their softball program straight to the top of the heap.
The school announced the hiring of former Gators catcher and outfielder Brittany Schutte, who will be replacing Nikki Reed.
Schutte told Gators softball head coach Tim Walton she wanted to focus on her academic career with hopes of becoming an educator, and in essense put her playing days in the past.
She called it "a privilege and honor" to be named the new Eagles head coach and thanked athletic director Jeff Malloy for the opportunity.
- Florida Hires Dale Schultz as New Head Diving Coach
- Gator Football Team Hires Two New Coaches
- Gator Basketball Team Hires Two New Coaches, One Familiar Face
- Oak Hall Softball Takes Down Williston 7-3
- Oak Hall's Shelby West Signs with the Santa Fe Softball Team
- John Choate Hired as New Linebackers and Special Teams Coach
- Buchholz Bobcats Hire New Baseball Coach
- Donovan Hires New Assistant Coach
- Gators Hire Mike Summers as Offensive Line Coach
- GHS Names Mark Latsko New Football Head Coach