Oak Hall Hires Former Gator Schutte as New Softball Head Coach
GAINESVILLE, Fla. - Oak Hall is hoping a former Orange and Blue softball player will shoot their softball program straight to the top of the heap.
The school announced the hiring of former Gators catcher and outfielder Brittany Schutte, who will be replacing Nikki Reed.
Schutte told Gators softball head coach Tim Walton she wanted to focus on her academic career with hopes of becoming an educator, and in essense put her playing days in the past.
She called it "a privilege and honor" to be named the new Eagles head coach and thanked athletic director Jeff Malloy for the opportunity.
- Gator Football Team Hires Two New Coaches
- Gator Basketball Team Hires Two New Coaches, One Familiar Face
- Oak Hall Softball Takes Down Williston 7-3
- Buchholz Bobcats Hire New Baseball Coach
- Donovan Hires New Assistant Coach
- John Choate Hired as New Linebackers and Special Teams Coach
- Florida Names Steve Addazio As The New Head Football Coach
- The Search Continues: Florida Football Looks For Its New Head Coach
- WIll Muschamp Introduced as UF's New Football Head Coach
- Buchholz Football Has New Head Coach