Santa Fe Raises Money For Breast Caner, Raiders Volleyball Falls To Buchholz
ALACHUA- On a night when everyone was dressed in pink, it was the Santa Fe girls volleyball team feeling blue after a straight sets loss to Buchholz.
The Bobcats won 25-14 25-13 and 25-16, but both sides won off the court as a pre-game fundraiser offered more than $400 for the Dig Pink Side Out Foundation.
- Trinity Catholic Claims the Santa Fe Volleyball Preseason Tournament, Buchholz Finishes in Third
- Vanguard Volleyball Advances, Buchholz Falls In State Semifinals
- Two Santa Fe Raiders Sign with West Georgia
- Celebrity Basketball Game Raises Money For Jeremy Martin
- Mary Wise Scramble: Raising Money for the PACE Center for Girls
- Fisher House 5K Raised Money, Spirits On Veterans Day
- Lake City 16-U Softball Team Raising Money for Regional Trip
- Newberry Volleyball Falls in Volleyball State Semifinals
- Buchholz and Williston Pick up Volleyball Wins
- High School Volleyball: Buchholz and Lafayette Pick up Wins