Taylor Brauneis Quickly Adjusting to Life In the SEC
GAINESVILLE- Taylor Brauneis is one of many new faces on the Florida Gator volleyball team, but an experienced one for Gators Head Coach Mary Wise.
The transfer from Louisville was an All-America Honorable Mention, and Wise says her comfort with a similar style offense has allowed her to already produce 75% of Florida's assists on the season.
- Quick Response Saves Life- Earns Honor
- Keeler Adjusting to New Role with FCA
- Pease Hopes Motion Offense Will Be Smooth Adjustment for Gators
- Football Adjust to Off-season Woes
- Santa Fe Starts Quick, Finishes Strong Over Dixie County 40-13
- Union County Makes Quick Work of Wildwood Middle 42-14
- Gator Volleyball Makes Quick Work of Arkansas in Straights, Soccer Team Beats LSU on Road 2-0
- The College of Central Florida Volleyball Growing Quick
- Former Gator Great Fred Taylor Moves On to Patriots
- Jeffrey Meldon TV20 Scholar Athlete Taylor Asbell