Taylor Brauneis Quickly Adjusting to Life In the SEC
GAINESVILLE- Taylor Brauneis is one of many new faces on the Florida Gator volleyball team, but an experienced one for Gators Head Coach Mary Wise.
The transfer from Louisville was an All-America Honorable Mention, and Wise says her comfort with a similar style offense has allowed her to already produce 75% of Florida's assists on the season.
- Quick Response Saves Life- Earns Honor
- Football Adjust to Off-season Woes
- Pease Hopes Motion Offense Will Be Smooth Adjustment for Gators
- Keeler Adjusting to New Role with FCA
- Gator Softball Stays Perfect Through Weekend, Now 11-0
- Gator Softball Comes from Behind to Win on Senior Day
- The College of Central Florida Volleyball Growing Quick
- Gator Volleyball Makes Quick Work of Arkansas in Straights, Soccer Team Beats LSU on Road 2-0
- Union County Makes Quick Work of Wildwood Middle 42-14
- Santa Fe Starts Quick, Finishes Strong Over Dixie County 40-13