Wolves Get Run Over by Florida School for the Deaf, Lose 48-40
GAINESVILLE, Fla. - St. Francis lost a close contest last week because of careless turnovers.
Turns out the Wolves didn't learn their lesson.
Florida School for the Deaf capitalized on two St. Francis first half turnovers to go on to beat the Wolves 48-40.
St. Francis tried to rally from a 20-point second half deficit, but couldn't keep the Dragons out of the endzone.
Florida School for the Deaf local player Nick Stanfield helped give the visiting team a 4-point halftime lead they would not relinquish.
St. Francis hosts University Christian next week on September 21st, 7:00 p.m.
- Oak Hall Falls to Florida School for the Deaf and Blind
- Busy Night at St. Francis as Wolves Volleyball Wins, Football Loses
- Gator Baseball Gets School-Record 15th Straight Win, 10-2 Over Vanderbilt
- Florida Men and Women Swimming Get Sweep Over FSU
- College of Central Florida Baseball Gets Win Over Santa Fe
- Florida Womens Tennis Gets 5-0 Win Over Duke
- Gator Players Run Out With American Flags, Run Wild Over UAB
- 2 Florida Children Accidentally Run Over by Mowers
- Tucker Gets Hits Record, Gators Baseball Gets Win Over Auburn
- Francesca Enea Sets Home Run Record, Gets Engaged vs South Carolina