Alvarez-Teran Takes Pro Tennnis Title in Jonesville
JONESVILLE- Maria-Fernada Alvarez-Teran came to North Central Florida never having won a pro tennis tournament on American soil. Now the Bolivian has two titles to her name.
Alvarez-Terran defeated Maria-Fernanda Alvez 2-6, 6-0, 7-5 to win the Gainesville Women's $10,000 Tennis Classic singles championship on Sunday, while pairing with Angelina Gabueva to take the doubles title.
- Pro Tennis Tournament Taking Place in Gainesville
- Oak Hall and Gainesville take Alachua County Track & Field Titles
- PK Boys, Oak Hall Girls Take Track and Field District Titles
- Gainesville High Takes Third City Title with 38-7 Win Over Buchholz
- Florida Baseball Beats Kentucky, Takes Control of SEC Title Race
- Hawthorne Takes 2nd Place, Chipley Wins Class 1A State Title
- Carlos Alvarez Elected To NCAA College Football Hall of Fame
- Taylor Gushue is the Third Gator to Sign a Pro Contract
- Harvey Turns Pro
- Tim Tebow Currently 4th In Pro Bowl Voting For AFC Quarterbacks