Butler Regime Set to Begin Year 6
GAINESVILLE- Amanda Butler says she has created a close-knit team identity during her time as Florida's Women's Basketball Head Coach. Now she says its time to turn that camraderie off the court, to wins on it.
The Gators (20-13, 8-8 in 2011-2012) begin this season Friday, November 9 as they host Fairfield.
- SEC Media Days Set to Begin
- First Impressions: Gators Set To Begin 2011-2012 Basketball Season
- Trial of Pedro Bravo Set To Begin Monday
- FCAT Testing Set to Begin
- High School Graduation Season Set to Begin
- Bradley Manning Trial Begins 3 years After Arrest
- New Beginnings, Familiar Surroundings This School Year
- New Milestone for Butler's Gators
- Butler's Squad Starts Fast
- UF Hopes Butler Will Do It!