Driskel Is Heir To Legacy Started By Spurrier
GAINESVILLE- With his 177 rushing yard performance on Saturday, Florida Gators quarterback Jeff Driskel added to the tradition of great quarterback play from the Gators that began with the head coach of Florida's next opponent, Steve Spurrier.
When asked Monday whether he even remembered Spurrier as Florida's head coach in the 1990's, Driskel joked that he was more interested in cartoons at that time, but added that he respects the old head ball coach.
- Muschamp: Driskel Will Start Against Florida State
- Driskel Starting To Draw Tebow Comparisons
- Driskel Named Gators Starting QB Moving Forward
- Driskel, Brissett Both Start Opener in 27-14 Gator Victory
- Brantley Out For LSU, Driskel Expected To Start
- SEC Media Day 3; Spurrier, Palmer Talk 2014 Gator Football
- Spurrier Admits "Honest Mistake" in Tebow-Gate!
- Spurrier Solves Tebow Mystery
- Florida Football Challenged Once Again to Stop Steve Spurrier's Offense
- Spurrier Talks Clowney, Bulldogs