Fred Taylor Confident Son Will Be A Gator
GAINESVILLE- Former Gator, and Jacksonville Jaguars running back Fred Taylor was on the UF campus this Monday.
He was promoting an organization called Loan Look, but while there, he spoke with some TV20 reporters, and said he is very confident his son will become a Florida Gator.
Taylor's son, Kelvin, is a running back verbally commited to the University of Florida.
- Former Gator Great Fred Taylor Moves On to Patriots
- Fred Taylor Joins Jaguars Ring of Honor
- Former Gators Taylor, Kearse, Former GHS Star Portis Among Group That Lost $40 Million In Casino Investment
- A Pillar of Stability: Gator Catcher Taylor Gushue
- Taylor Gushue is the Third Gator to Sign a Pro Contract
- Gator Baseball, Confident, Prepared...Healthy?
- Gators Triple Jumper Craddock Confident For NCAA Championships
- Gator Gymnastics Confident for Season Opener
- Brantley Family to Weigh Options for Son's Future as a Gator
- Professional Golfer Fred Funk Helps Out with Fisher House