Fred Taylor Confident Son Will Be A Gator
GAINESVILLE- Former Gator, and Jacksonville Jaguars running back Fred Taylor was on the UF campus this Monday.
He was promoting an organization called Loan Look, but while there, he spoke with some TV20 reporters, and said he is very confident his son will become a Florida Gator.
Taylor's son, Kelvin, is a running back verbally commited to the University of Florida.
- Gator Softball Stays Perfect Through Weekend, Now 11-0
- Gator Softball Comes from Behind to Win on Senior Day
- Former Gator Great Fred Taylor Moves On to Patriots
- Gator Gymnastics Confident for Season Opener
- Gators Triple Jumper Craddock Confident For NCAA Championships
- Gator Baseball, Confident, Prepared...Healthy?
- Taylor Gushue is the Third Gator to Sign a Pro Contract
- Gators Dealing with Minor Injuries
- Gators 'Weather' Delay, Defeat USF 2-0
- Gators Roll to Victory Over Eastern Michigan; Jake McGee Out for Season