Gator Football Using 2011 Georgia Game as Motivation for A 2012 SEC Run
GAINESVILLE- It was Jacksonville 2011, on the last drive of a heated rivalry game, when Georgia drove 45 yards to score and win out over the Gators.
Players from Florida haven't forgotten that moment, and heading into this Saturday's game with the Dawgs, defensive lineman Omar Hunter and defensive coordinator Dan Quinn tell us how the team is using last years heartbreak as motivation for this years game.
The game carries more weight than usual, as the Gators are looking to stay undefeated and earn a ticket to the SEC Championship. While Georgia is trying to avenge a loss to Soutch Carolina and take the spot in Atlanta as well.
- Turnover Margin, Running Game Lead to Gator Resurgence in 2012
- First Impressions: Gators Set To Begin 2011-2012 Basketball Season
- Gator Volleyball Stays Undefeated in SEC with Sweep of Georgia
- Gator Soccer Earns Share of SEC Title With Win Over Georgia
- Gators Run Over Georgia En Route to Dominating Win
- Gators Down Georgia 77-63 for First SEC Win
- Gator Baseball Takes First Game Versus Georgia; O'Sullivan Ready to Depend on Magliozzi
- SEC Football to Continue 8 Game League Schedule in 2014; Nick Saban Responds to Tim Davis Comments
- Tyler Murphy Ready for His Moment; Gators to Use Running Back by Committee
- Gators Use Six-Run Eighth to Beat Ole Miss 9-4