Gator Football Using 2011 Georgia Game as Motivation for A 2012 SEC Run
GAINESVILLE- It was Jacksonville 2011, on the last drive of a heated rivalry game, when Georgia drove 45 yards to score and win out over the Gators.
Players from Florida haven't forgotten that moment, and heading into this Saturday's game with the Dawgs, defensive lineman Omar Hunter and defensive coordinator Dan Quinn tell us how the team is using last years heartbreak as motivation for this years game.
The game carries more weight than usual, as the Gators are looking to stay undefeated and earn a ticket to the SEC Championship. While Georgia is trying to avenge a loss to Soutch Carolina and take the spot in Atlanta as well.
- Gator Baseball Takes First Game Versus Georgia; O'Sullivan Ready to Depend on Magliozzi
- Gators Use Six-Run Eighth to Beat Ole Miss 9-4
- GHS's James Using Scholarship Offer As Motivation
- Bush Gets SEC Home Run Record, Gator Softball Sweeps Arkansas 8-0
- Blue Beats Orange 13-10 in 2011 Gator Football Debut
- Fan Initiatives For 2011 Florida Gator Football Season
- Gator Baseball Gives Up Nine Runs, Falls to USC 9-2 in Game One
- Turnover Margin, Running Game Lead to Gator Resurgence in 2012
- Gators Kick Off SEC Media Days; First Three Game-Times Announced
- Gator Basketball Falls in SEC Tournament Championship Game