Gator Football Using 2011 Georgia Game as Motivation for A 2012 SEC Run
GAINESVILLE- It was Jacksonville 2011, on the last drive of a heated rivalry game, when Georgia drove 45 yards to score and win out over the Gators.
Players from Florida haven't forgotten that moment, and heading into this Saturday's game with the Dawgs, defensive lineman Omar Hunter and defensive coordinator Dan Quinn tell us how the team is using last years heartbreak as motivation for this years game.
The game carries more weight than usual, as the Gators are looking to stay undefeated and earn a ticket to the SEC Championship. While Georgia is trying to avenge a loss to Soutch Carolina and take the spot in Atlanta as well.
- Gator Volleyball Stays Undefeated in SEC with Sweep of Georgia
- Gator Soccer Earns Share of SEC Title With Win Over Georgia
- Gator Baseball Takes First Game Versus Georgia; O'Sullivan Ready to Depend on Magliozzi
- Gators Use Six-Run Eighth to Beat Ole Miss 9-4
- Tyler Murphy Ready for His Moment; Gators to Use Running Back by Committee
- SEC Football to Continue 8 Game League Schedule in 2014; Nick Saban Responds to Tim Davis Comments
- GHS's James Using Scholarship Offer As Motivation
- Blue Beats Orange 13-10 in 2011 Gator Football Debut
- Fan Initiatives For 2011 Florida Gator Football Season
- Bush Gets SEC Home Run Record, Gator Softball Sweeps Arkansas 8-0