Gators Await LSU in the Swamp
GAINESVILLE, Fla - The 10th ranked Gator football team is preparing to face No. 4 LSU in the Swamp on Saturday.
The Gators and Tigers are both undefeated heading into the SEC showdown, and both by similiar methods.
LSU and Florida are second and third-best in rushing offense in the SEC, but the Tigers have been more successful stopping the run while Florida is middle-of-the-pack in that category.
The Gators are coming off a bye week and expect a few key contributors back for the key showdown with the Tigers.
Defensive lineman Dominique Easley is expected to return, as well as F-back Trey Burton and tight end Jordan Reed.
Linebacker Jelani Jenkins is still questionable with an injured thumb and will be re-evaluated during the week.
Cornerback Cody Riggs and offensive lineman Matt Patchan were ruled out for Saturday.
- Gators Baseball Awaiting NCAA Tournament Fate
- Florida Gator Seniors Trying to Leave Swamp Perfect In Final Year
- Gator Soccer Advances Over UCF to Sweet 16, Gator Volleyball Beats LSU in Four Sets
- Gators Baseball Drops Series Opener To LSU
- Gator Baseball Evens Series Against LSU
- Gator Softball Beats Ole Miss 9-1, Baseball Collapses Against LSU 8-7
- Former GHS Player, LSU Not Enough as Gator Women's Tennis Cruise to Win
- Gator Softball Splits With LSU
- Gator Softball Slips Past LSU 1-0
- Gators Prepare for LSU's Running Attack