Gators Looking To Use Their First Loss as Fuel For the Next Win
GAINESVILLE- After suffering their first loss of the season, the Florida Gators are looking to bounce back from the disappointing showing versus the Georgia Bulldogs.
Head Coach Will Muschamp says he hopes the team uses the loss as motivation to move forward. And Sophomore Quarterback Jeff Driskel believes that the feel around the team this week is postive and ready for a chance at redemption.
The Gators will take on the Missouri Tigers this Saturday in the Swamp. Kickoff is at noon on ESPN2.
- Gator Baseball Looks To Avenge Loss to North Florida, Gators Roundup
- Legend John Force Speeds to Gatornationals, Looking for First Gainesville Win in Ten Years
- Arkansas Bullies Gators Into First Loss of Conference Season
- Safety First: The Florida Gator Football Team Looks To Fill A Pressing Need
- Gators Baseball Winning Streak Ends With Loss To Indiana
- Gator Baseball Looking to Return to Win Column
- Gator Baseball Looking to Capture Winning Momentum
- Former Gator Golfer Tyson Alexander Gets First NGA Tour Win
- Gator Roundup: Men's Basketball Stunned in Arizona, Women Get First Road Win, Football Adds Another Recruit
- Gator Baseball Wins First of Season