Havana Solaun's Journey
GAINESVILLE - Florida Gator midfielder Havana Solaun is tied for the team lead of goals with five so far on the season.
The twelfth ranked Gators rely on the Buchholz High School alum Havana for her ability to find the net.
While Havana has relied on many different things to get her to where she is today.
- Jeffrey Meldon TV20 Scholar Athletes Kim Sapienza and Havana Solaun
- ElderCare's Journey Program
- Family's Journey to Bring Home Adopted Son Ends
- Pope Visits Havana Cuba
- Economy Makes for Tougher Thanksgiving Journeys
- Gator Men's and Women's Hoops Win on Sunday
- Check Out Tebow's New 'Do!
- Gators Men's and Women's Tennis Teams Win SEC Tournament Titles
- Gator Men's and Women's Tennis Advance to NCAA Round of Sixteen
- Gators Men's and Women's Track and Field Finish Second at SEC Outdoor Championships