Havana Solaun's Journey
GAINESVILLE - Florida Gator midfielder Havana Solaun is tied for the team lead of goals with five so far on the season.
The twelfth ranked Gators rely on the Buchholz High School alum Havana for her ability to find the net.
While Havana has relied on many different things to get her to where she is today.
- Jeffrey Meldon TV20 Scholar Athletes Kim Sapienza and Havana Solaun
- ElderCare's Journey Program
- Family's Journey to Bring Home Adopted Son Ends
- Endo's Journey, Dog Traveler
- Lexi's Journey
- Pope Visits Havana Cuba
- Fact And Fiction About Your Weight Loss Journey
- Economy Makes for Tougher Thanksgiving Journeys
- Gators Men's and Women's Tennis Teams Win SEC Tournament Titles
- Gator Men's and Women's Tennis Advance to NCAA Round of Sixteen