Violators Beware: Florida Defense Targeting Turnovers
GAINESVIILE- The Florida Gators football defense has become stifiling this season, not only with stopping the ball, but also taking it.
Coach Quinn and his defensive players have put an emphasis on creating turnovers and going after offensive players they call "violaters".
Meanwhile on offense, Coach Muschamp says they are working to do exactly the opposite, and make sure to hold onto the ball.
TV20's Zach Aldridge tells us just who exactly are considered violaters, how the defense targets them, and what the offense is doing to keep from becoming one.
- Gator Basketball Turns Table on FSU with Defense, Turnovers in 82-64 Victory
- UF Defensive Coordinator Quinn: Turnovers Are Top Priority
- Boaters Beware:
- Drunk Drivers Beware: Cops Are Looking for You
- Report: Florida, NCAA Probe Violation Allegations
- Hunter Earns SEC Defensive Player of the Week As Florida Enters Bye Week
- Turnovers A Point Of Emphasis For Muschamp In Scrimmage
- St. Francis Can't Overcome Turnovers, Fall to John Paul II 9-7
- Turnover Margin, Running Game Lead to Gator Resurgence in 2012
- UF Cited For 14 NCAA Secondary Violations