Back From the Brink: Gators LB Neiron Ball Survived Burst Brain Blood Vessel To Help Team
GAINESVILLE- Florida linebacker Neiron Ball can still remember the pain he felt after a blood vessel burst in his brain in 2011.
"The best thing I can compare it to is like someone squishing your brain," Ball said.
But Ball has fully recovered from his rare injury and recorded his first career interception against Georgia, just another milestone in his long recovery.
- Gators Linebacker Neiron Ball Cleared To Play
- Teenager Dies from Unexpected Abnormal Blood Vessel Rupture, Community Rallies to Family
- Vote For Billy Donovan/Neiron Ball Through These Links
- Gator Softball Team Thriving With and Without the Long Ball
- Brain Cancer Patient Gets Florida Game Ball After Outback Bowl Win
- Gator Basketball Team Battles Back to Defeat Alabama
- Gator Basketball Team Gets Back on Winning Path
- Gator Football Team Gives Back At The Salvation Army
- Gators Get Special Effort From Special Teams in Gator Bowl Win
- Three Players Transfer From Gator Women's Basketball Team