Culpepper, Brantley Amid Six Inductees into MCYFL Hall of Fame
OCALA, Fla. - The Marion County Youth Football League honored its first class inductees into the MCYFL Hall of Fame.
Former players Scot Brantley along with Daunte Culpepper highlighted the six-person class, along with coach Charlie Johnson as well as founder and presidents John Brantley Jr, Ernie Pendleton, and Brent Hall.
- EMMITT SMITH ENSHRINED IN COLLEGE HALL OF FAME
- MIZELL INDUCTED INTO HALL OF FAME
- FORMER HURRICANE MAKES HALL OF FAME
- Marshall to Enter College Hall of Fame
- Emmitt Smith Apologizes To Gator Nation For Hall of Fame Snub
- Carlos Alvarez Elected To NCAA College Football Hall of Fame
- Santa Fe College Welcomes Inaugural Hall of Fame Class
- Hall of Fame Left Bare
- Santa Fe College Hall of Fame Induction and Baseball Game
- 2013 College Football Hall of Fame Class Includes Gator Great Danny Wuerffel