Driskel Doubtful for Saturday's Game Against Jacksonville State
GAINESVILLE-Will Muschamp joked Monday afternoon that he had shaved Jeff Driskel's sprained ankle to get a better examination of his starting quarterback's injury .
But all joking aside, the Gators starting quarterback is doubtful for this weekend's game against Jacksonville State, slated for a 1 pm kickoff.
If Driskel is out, fellow sophomore Jacoby Brissett will take over the starting role for the first time since the season-opener against Bowling Green.
- Who had the biggest impact on Saturday's UF win over Georgia? [poll]
- Gators Extend Home Winning Streak to 28 Games against Jacksonville
- Muschamp Says Driskel and Harris to Play Saturday vs Missouri
- Hawthorne's Keldric Bradley Signs LOI to FSC at Jacksonville
- Muschamp: Driskel Will Start Against Florida State
- Man Visiting for FL/GA Game Drowns in Jacksonville Pond
- Florida Lacrosse Bounces Back in Big Way Against Jacksonville
- Trenton Tops Bell in the Only Game Played in NCF, Others moved to Saturday
- Florida's Jeff Driskel Faces Injury Post Miami Match-Up
- Man Charged With Jacksonville Girl's Death Denied Bail